December 06, 2013

Gorgeous - Jackson Netto

Former Mr Gay Europe (2007) Jackson Netto's photo collection and brief introduction with Interview 









"When I was a child I used to be overweight. At the age of 15 I lost 25 kilos, took care of my nutrition and did sports to keep in shape. To be able to enter the Mr Gay Europe competition would be a huge step for me, a great reward for the effort and discipline that I´ve had all these years. To be honest, it would be a dream come true.

"I´ve lived 12 years in India and 12 years in Germany. Currently I´m doing my studies in the United Kingdom. 
I´ve been able to learn and experience a lot in all these different cultures. And I know how important it is for people to have role models to hold on to, to feel comfortable with their sexuality and to be proud of themselves for what they are. It is a great honour for me to represent the gay community."

Video Link:


You Tube:





No comments:

Post a Comment